Wow. This pregnancy has flown by. All in all I'm feeling really good, and haven't reached the point where I'm uncomfortable in my own skin. Baby girl (no, we haven't decided on a name yet) is moving around all the time and is positioned quite low.
Other than having a lot of contractions for the past couple weeks - mostly when I've been attempting too much nesting - we're looking pretty good. Now if I could only turn the temperature outside down a bit!
Me - standing in the sprinklers to cool off while Parker plays in the front yard. Sorry they are a bit fuzzy.
I didn't realize this until I was looking at these pictures, but can you see the difference in the shape of my belly in between these two shots? I was having a Braxton Hicks contraction when Jonathan took the second shot. Kinda crazy, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment