I'm officially crying "uncle". No more sick kids! PLEASE! Let me just give you the quick synopsis of the past 5 weeks.
In chronological order:Surgery for Parker - Tubes in both ears and an adenoidectomy
RSV for Parker
RSV for Katherine - resulting in 2 trips to the ER, a 2 1/2 day hospital stay at Dell Cildren's, and an xray to rule out the added complication of pneumonia
Ear infection for Parker as complication of RSV (after the damn tubes too)
Strep throat for Parker
I'm done. I demand healthy children for the remainder of the year. period. I don't want to be friends with the pharmacist at our local Walgreens. Tom is very nice, but I'd be just fine if I didn't need to talk to him for another, oh, let's say 12 months at least.
There is my rant and reason for lack of posts all in one. When kids are sick, mamma doesn't sleep; when mamma doesn't sleep, the blog (and most everything else) take a back burner.
I'm going to be getting caught up on posts, but some will be backdated. If you are following the blog, not a problem. If you just check in periodically, you may need to scroll back to see if a new post popped up.
1 comment:
AMEN to that! I hope you all get well and stay well the remainder of the year!
Post a Comment