Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Children?

Yes, we do in fact still have two children. It's just so much fun to take pictures of Katherine because she sits still and smiles for me. When I ask Parker to smile, this is what happens...


Every now and then, I can get one of these...

Parker has been a busy little man the past week. He started Summer Camp at Primavera Montessori School. Five mornings a week, he is playing with 24 other kiddos ages 3-5. He's having so much fun and it gives me a chance to have some one-on-one time with Katherine, which she mostly spends on her morning nap.

Parker has also officially given up his afternoon nap. Yikes. I thought it would be really tough on me when he gave up the nap, but it's actually been really nice. He has "quiet room time" now instead of a nap, which he does willingly, and bedtime has moved up to 7pm. So, now instead of fighting to get him to sleep twice every day, we peacefully go to bed in the evening. I'll take it.

A favorite activity - giving his toys a bath.


How we keep the house quiet during Katherine's morning nap - we go outside.

No comments: